Fixed and steerable nozzles
Poseidon has developed a serie of polyurethane fixed and steerable nozzles for yachts and small commercial boats. Depending on the build, installed power, vessel displacement and application, Poseidon will recommend the correct type of nozzle.
Using a Poseidon nozzle gives you the following advantages:
- When using a steerable nozzle no rudder is required
- Up to 30% efficiency increases
- Improved steering characteristics
- Fuel savings
- Less noise and vibrations
- Smaller propeller diameter possible
- Less draft
- Protection of the propeller
- Less propeller thrust on the thrust bearing and engine mounts
- Increase in speed
- Easy installation.
The most inportant results:
- Up to 50% fuel savings
- Up to 15 dB noise reductions
- Up to 15% speed increase.